Yin Chiao Chieh Tu Pien Formula for Preventing Colds
This variant is currently sold out
Size 96 tablets (Regular formula)
Size 120 capsules (Sugar-coated antihistamine fever reducer formula)
Also called Yin Qiao Jie Du Pian, Yin Qiao Jie Du Wan, Yin Chiao Chieh Tu Pien, Yinchiao Tablets, Yin Qiao San
What it is:
One of the most highly-regarded formulas in the Chinese herbal system, Yin Chiao Chieh Tu Pien boosts the body's defenses and strengthens the body when proactively taken at the exposure or onset of the common cold or flu.
✔ Cold and flu
✔ Compromised immune system
✔ Respiratory weakness
- Effective at preventing colds
- Boosts the immune and respiratory system
- Supports the health of the mucous membranes of the nose and the throat
Traditional Chinese medicine benefits:
- Diffuses lung Qi
- Disperses wind
- Clears heat
- Relieves toxicity
What else you need to know:
If you find that this formula is not effective in the first 24-48 hours of use, discontinue and switch to Gan Mao Ling.
- Take 4 pills, 3 times daily.
- Children should take half the dosage.
Antihistamine (sugar-coated) formula
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 6 tablets every 4 hours, not more than 36 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children 6 to under 12 years: Take 3 tablets every 4 hours, not more than 18 tablets in 24 hours.
-Children under 6 years, consult a doctor.
Warnings for Antihistamine formula:
Do not use:
- for pain for more than 10 days;
- for fever for more than 3 days.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchittis;
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist befor you use if you are:
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- may cause excitability, especially in children;
- may cause drowsiness. Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect;
- avoid alcoholic beverages;
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- pain or fever persist or worsen;
- new symptoms occur;
- redness or welling is present;
- sore throat:
- is severe;
- lasts for more than 2 days;
- is accompanied or followed by:
- fever; headache; rash; nausea; vomiting.
If pregnant or brest-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Jin Yin Hua (Lonicera Japonica Flower), Lian Qiao (Forsythia Suspensa Fruit), Niu Bang Zi (Arctium Lappa Fruit), Jie Geng (Platycodon Grandiflorum Root), Bo He (Mentha Haplocalyx Herb), Dan Dou Chi (Glycine Max Seed-Prep), Gan Cao (Glycyrrhiza Uralensis Root), Jing Jie (Schizonepeta Tenuifolia Herb), Dan Zhu Ye (Lophatherum Gracile Herb)
Sugar-Coated Antihistamine formula
Acetaminophen 60 mg, Chlorpheniramine Maleate 0.667 mg.
Japanese honeysuckle flower, Forsythia fruit, Balloon flower root, Burdock fruit, Chinese licorice root, Lophatherum herb, Mentha herb, Prepared soybean seed, Schizonepeta herb, Sucrose, Corn starch and Magnesium stearate (to prevent sticking), Dextrin, FD & C yellow 5 (tartrazine), FD & C yellow 6
Excellent packaging and products
Works well over time
I had a great deal of throat and chest congestion for about 1 week before I started taking Yin Chiao Chieh Tu Pien Formula, so, it took a little longer for it to work, about a week, but I saw improvement with each passing day! I am sure if I had it on the onset it would have worked much faster, so, now I have it in my medicine chest for me or my loved ones for the next virus that comes around!
We have found it to be very effective in cold and flu prevention without the secondary effects of so many Western shots. Truly a boon in health prevention. Thank you
This has been my sore throat magic eraser for years. Not only would my strep-like soreness go away, something I'm prone to being a gardener and always outside amongst the pollen and dust, the potential illness would never get into my lungs or sinuses like before when I would get one. A must for every family.