Hawthorn Berries With Hibiscus Natural Herbal Tea (Shan Zha Cha)
This product is currently sold out.
Size 1.41 oz (40g), 20 teabags
What it is:
Hawthorn Berries Tea, or Shan Zha Cha, has long been used in folk remedy to treat digestive problems, problems with eating/overweight, and insomnia. Hawthorn, a well-known herb in both traditional Chinese medicine and Western herbalism for improving digestion, removing food retention, promoting blood circulation and reducing stomach pain, is also used to treat both low blood pressure and high blood pressure, “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis), and high cholesterol. With the touch of hibiscus flowers in this herbal tea, the flavor is floral, refreshing and can be enjoyed hot or cold.
Which concerns is it good for?
✔ Weight loss
✔ High cholesterol
- Lowers accumulation of fats
- Reduces cholesterol
- Promotes antioxidant activity
- Helps treat digestive problems
- Made in the USA
Traditional Chinese medicine benefits:
- Benefits the stomach Qi
- Dispels dampness
- Invigorates the blood
- Pour fresh, boiling water over teabag and brew from 3 to 5 minutes, according to desired strength.
- For iced tea, always double the strength of the brew.