Xiao Qing Long Wan (Blue Dragon Extract) | by LM Herbs (OUT OF STOCK - Expected to Ship 1/3)
This product is currently sold out.
Size 1.23 oz (35g), 100 pills (350mg each)
Made in USA
Also called Xiao Qing Long Wan, Minor Blue Dragon Teapills, or Minor Blue-Green Dragon Pill
What it is:
Xiao Qing Long Tang Wan, or Blue Dragon Extract, is one often-prescribed formula for respiratory system support. It is usually taken when one suffers from a sensitivity to cold weather, or to treat chills, fever (without sweating), body aches, wheezing or asthma, a cough that produces clear to white mucus, congestion in the chest, and a thick white coating on the tongue. The pills should be taken with plenty of water and for short duration only.
✔ Cold and flu
✔ Respiratory weakness
✔ Chronic asthma
- Supports the lungs, respiratory system and immune system
- Strengthens spleen Qi
- Boosts immunity of the respiratory system from cold air exposure
Traditional Chinese medicine benefits:
- Dispels pathogenic wind cold
- Transforms phlegm dampness
- Warms the lungs
- Descends Qi
What else you need to know:
Safe for children with runny or stuffy noses.
- Take 6 pills, 2 times a day with warm water.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
Galangal, Peony, Cassiabarktree, Licorice, Magnoliavine, Pinellia Tuber.