Xiao Qing Long Wan (Blue Dragon Extract) | by LM Herbs
This product is currently sold out.
Size 1.23 oz (35g), 100 pills (350mg each)
Made in USA
Also called Xiao Qing Long Wan, Minor Blue Dragon Teapills, or Minor Blue-Green Dragon Pill
What it is:
Xiao Qing Long Tang Wan, or Blue Dragon Extract, is one often-prescribed formula for respiratory system support. It is usually taken when one suffers from a sensitivity to cold weather, or to treat chills, fever (without sweating), body aches, wheezing or asthma, a cough that produces clear to white mucus, congestion in the chest, and a thick white coating on the tongue. The pills should be taken with plenty of water and for short duration only.
✔ Cold and flu
✔ Respiratory weakness
✔ Chronic asthma
- Supports the lungs, respiratory system and immune system
- Strengthens spleen Qi
- Boosts immunity of the respiratory system from cold air exposure
Traditional Chinese medicine benefits:
- Dispels pathogenic wind cold
- Transforms phlegm dampness
- Warms the lungs
- Descends Qi
What else you need to know:
Safe for children with runny or stuffy noses.
- Take 6 pills, 2 times a day with warm water.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
Galangal, Peony, Cassiabarktree, Licorice, Magnoliavine, Pinellia Tuber.