Koong Yick Hong Hoa Oil External Analgesic
This product is currently sold out.
Size 1 fl. oz (30ml)
What it is:
Koong Yick Hong Hoa Oil External Analgesic is a warming, massage oil with a high content of herbal medication (methyl salicylate) that makes this effective for relieving muscle and joint aches and pain. This oil has a fresh scent and works particularly well for pre-workout muscle warming and/or temporary relief of bruises, sprains, strains and arthritis.
Which concerns is it good for?
✔ Minor aches and pains
✔ Sprains or strains
✔ Deep bruises
- Quickly relieves temporary pain
- Relieves sore muscles
Traditional Chinese medicine benefits:
- Moves Qi
- Gets rid of dampness in channels and muscles
- Relaxes the muscles and opens the orifices
- Apply oil to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times each day.
- For adults and children 2 years and older.