Size 1.19 fl. oz (34ml), 200 tablets
Also called BeneLiver, EasePlus Form, Xiao Yao Pian, Xiao Yao San, Free & Easy Wanderer, EaseTonic, or Relaxx Plus Extract
What it is:
Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan (Xiao Yao Wan Extra Strength) is a highly regarded formula designed for the syndromes caused by a depressed liver and deficiency of the spleen. It is a natural remedy for anxiety, irritability, depression, stress management, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), poor digestion or appetite, or symptoms accompanying menopause, chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, or PTSD. This formula is stronger at clearing liver heat than the original Xiao Yao Wan.
Which concerns is it good for?
✔ Premenstrual syndrome
✔ Hot flashes
- Supports a healthy menstruation
- Soothes nerves
- Relieves fatigue
- Nourishes the liver and spleen
Traditional Chinese medicine benefits:
- Soothes the liver
- Strengthens the spleen
- Disperse stagnation
- Nourishes the blood
What else you need to know:
A great combination of two formulas can work wonders. When Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan is paired with Liu Wei Di Huang Wan (Six Form With Rehmannia), it can act together as a powerful and nourishing woman's formula.
- Take 8 pills, 2 to 3 times a day with warm water.
- As the herbal formula is a mild tonic, results may only be noticeable after 2 weeks.
- It is suggested to take 4 to 6 bottles in full dose as the first regimen. The dose may then be reduced.