Size 5 fl. oz (150ml), 10 pouches
(Also called Chuan Bei Pi Pa Gao, King To Jiom Pei Pa Koa)
What it is:
This 100% all-natural fritillary and loquat soothing syrup is a traditional Chinese natural herbal throat demulcent and expectorant used for the relief of sore throat, coughs, hoarseness, loss of voice, bronchitis, smoker's cough, asthma, or dry mouth. Now it comes in convenient pouches, great for traveling, first aid kits, and to-go!
Which concerns is it good for?
✔ Persistent cough
✔ Sore throat
- All natural, non-drowsy
- Relieves sore throat
Traditional Chinese medicine benefits:
- Nourishes the Yin in the lungs
- Calms wheezing
- Clears heat
- For adults, take one pouch, 3 times a day.
- For children aged 7 - 12 years old, take 2/3 of a pouch, 3 times a day.
- For children aged 4 - 6 years old, take 1/3 of a pouch, 3 times a day.
- Dilute in warm water or swallow the syrup slowly.