Yunnan Baiyao Powder for Bleeding or Hematoma
This variant is currently sold out
Size 4 grams, loose powder
✔ Open wounds
What it is:
Yunnan Paiyao is the best-known household Chinese medicine used to help stop bleeding and promote healing from wounds or internal injuries. In it's powder form, you have the versatility to take it internally and/or apply it topically.
- Helps coagulate bleeding
- May relieve pain and swelling
- May be applied topically or taken internally
- Safe for dogs and horses
Traditional Chinese medicine benefits:
- Treats blood stasis and pain
- Invigorates blood circulation
- Opens orifices
What else you need to know:
Yunnan Paiyao is traditionally provided in small bottles with 4 grams of powder, intended for topical use or for mixing with other ingredients. Each bottle is accompanied with a small red pill, called Bao Xian Zi, or commonly known as the “safety pill.” This pill should be taken in severe trauma cases and is said to prevent a person from going into shock.
As featured in A Path With Paws
- Important: Save the red safety pill.
- For topical applications, spread the powder sparingly over the affected area and see instant affects.
- For internal ingestion, mix powder with water or wine and drink.
- For severe cases of blood loss, take the red pill with water immediately.
- Yunnan Baiyao
- blood thinner
Good to have on hand.
I take a blood thinner and don't know if Yunnan Baiyao would be effective in case of an accident, but since there is no antidote for my bloodthinner, Xarelto, I want to keep it on hand.
Fast shipping and great product for hematoma.
Help for my dog
Thank you SO very much for your prompt shipping of Yunnan baiyao. My dog had a hemangiosarcoma that was bleeding. Your product surely helped the situation.
I was looking all over town before I found that you carry this product online. I am on blood thinner and seem to have a really hard time stopping the bleeding even from a little nick. This stuff is amazing! I carry it with me all the time.