Yunnan Baiyao Powder for Bleeding or Hematoma
This variant is currently sold out
Size 4 grams, loose powder
✔ Open wounds
What it is:
Yunnan Paiyao is the best-known household Chinese medicine used to help stop bleeding and promote healing from wounds or internal injuries. In it's powder form, you have the versatility to take it internally and/or apply it topically.
- Helps coagulate bleeding
- May relieve pain and swelling
- May be applied topically or taken internally
- Safe for dogs and horses
Traditional Chinese medicine benefits:
- Treats blood stasis and pain
- Invigorates blood circulation
- Opens orifices
What else you need to know:
Yunnan Paiyao is traditionally provided in small bottles with 4 grams of powder, intended for topical use or for mixing with other ingredients. Each bottle is accompanied with a small red pill, called Bao Xian Zi, or commonly known as the “safety pill.” This pill should be taken in severe trauma cases and is said to prevent a person from going into shock.
As featured in A Path With Paws
- Important: Save the red safety pill.
- For topical applications, spread the powder sparingly over the affected area and see instant affects.
- For internal ingestion, mix powder with water or wine and drink.
- For severe cases of blood loss, take the red pill with water immediately.
- Yunnan Baiyao
- blood thinner
What I expected, good quality product, fast delivery. Will be ordering from this company again.
We always keep a bottle on hand
My dad used to put this on our scrapes and wounds and they always healed great. After looking for a long time, I finally found this product! Great to keep on hand for those accidents.
My dog has a benign growth inside of his ear. Hoping this will help alleviate his discomfort and bleeding.
It worked well!