Anti-Fungal Cream | by Lao Wei
This product is currently sold out.
Made in USA
What is it:
Anti-Fungal Cream- by Lao Wei is a 1% Tolnaftate cream created to treat athlete’s foot, jock itch, and ringworm due to fungal infection. This product is not for relief of infected finger nails and toe nails nor is it effective against bacteria or viruses.
Which concerns is it good for:
- athlete’s foot, jock itch, and ringworm due to fungal infection.
- not for relief of infected finger nails and toe nails
- not effective against bacteria or viruses.
Purified water, Methyl-sulfonyl-methane, Glyeryl stearate, Cetearyl alcohol & polysorbate 60, Cetyl alcohol, Stearyl alcohol, Pine Oil, Cyclotetrasiloxane & Cyclopenta- siloxane, Benzyl alcohol & Capryl- hydroxamic acid & Glycerin, Triethanolamine.
- Clean or wash the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athelete’s foot: Pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete’s foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if pregnant