Bi Yan Pian - Yu Lam Brand
This product is currently sold out.
90 pills per bottle
Bi Yan Pian is a Chinese Herbal Medicine formula helpful for addressing seasonal hay fever, pollen & dust allergies, and common cold when sneezing and red, itchy eyes are the predominant symptoms.
Which concerns is it good for:
- Red, itchy eyes
- Nasal or sinus congestion (w/watery or thick discharge)
- Runny nose
What else you might like to know:
Bi Yan Pian is the go to formula when the predominant symptoms are sinus congestion, sneezing, and/or red itchy eyes. If there are elements of a sinus infection presenting, you might want to use Chuan Xin Lian adjunctively to clear heat-toxins/address the infection... although the formula Pe Min Kan is more specifically indicated for nasal congestion due to infection, especially when there is thick/yellow discharge).
- Cocklebur Fruit (Cang Er Zi)
- Magnolia Flower (Xin Yi Hua)
- Fang-Feng Root (Fang Feng)
- Forsythia Fruit (Lian Qiao)
- Wild Chrysanthemum Flower (Ye Ju Hua)
- Schisandra Fruit (Wu Wei Zi)
- Balloon-Flower Root (Jie Geng)
- Fragrant Angelica (Bai Zhi)
- Anemarrhena Stem (Zhi Mu)
- Schizonepeta Herb (Jing JIe)
- Chinese Licorice Root and Stem (Gan Cao)
- Phellodendron Bark (Huang Bai)
Directions for Use:
As a dietary supplement take 2 Tablets 3 times a day with warm water