Size 1.2 fl. oz (33ml), 200 pills
What it is:
Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan is a highly-regarded ancient Chinese herbal formula made from a combination of Huang Qi (Astragalus) and Codonopsis. It is widely used to replenish the body's Qi and to promote physical strength, maintain a healthy digestive system, and recovery from illness. It is also helpful for occasional indigestion with symptoms of fatigue, bloating, gas pain, weakness, chills, and diarrhea.
Which concerns is it good for?
✔ Overall weakness
- Immediately relieves stomach aches
- Supports indigestion
- Gentle, mild formula
Traditional Chinese medicine benefits:
- Replenishes the Yin and body fluids
- Tonifies the Qi
What else you need to know:
This formula exemplifies how, in traditional Chinese medicine, a great formula is more than a treatment for one specific condition, A treatment can be modified in innumerable ways to accommodate the individuals' imbalances.
- Take 8 pills, 2 to 3 times a day with warm water.
- Expect results within 3 to 5 weeks of daily use.
- Do not use if taking cold medicine or if you have hypertension.