Size: 1 oz (w/dropper included)-- approx. 10 days supply
MADE IN USA
What is it?:
Jia Wei Xiao Yao Tang - Liquid Extract (aka "Free & Easy Wanderer Plus") is a Chinese Herbal Medicine formula that addresses Liver qi stagnation w/signs of heat. It is most often used to address premenstrual tension (PMS) and gynecological complaints with many or all of the following signs of Liver qi stagnation (combined with heat signs), such as:
- irritability and frustrated or angry outbursts
- bouts of anxiety and/or depression
- hot flashes, night sweats, "steaming bones", or simply a subjective feeling of being "hot"
- abdominal pain and cramping
- dysregulated menses
- breast tenderness and distention;
This formula is equally appropriate for use by males with signs of Liver qi stagnation w/heat as well.
Severe cases of Liver qi stagnation can also manifest with digestive complaints such as bloating, nausea, and vomiting.
What is it good for:
- PMS (irritability and pain & cramping)
- Other gynecological complaints (e.g. breast tenderness, dysregulated menses)
- addressing night sweats, hot flashes, and other heat signs
- general bouts of anxiety, irritability, and depression
- digestive complaints (e.g. bloating, nausea/vomiting, and epigastric/costal pain)
Traditional Chinese medicine benefits:
- Spreads Liver qi/Soothes the Liver
- Clear heat
Ingredients: Bupleurum root (Chai hu), Chinese Angelica root (Dang gui), White peony root (Bai shao), White atractylodes root (Bai Zhu), Poria fungus (Fu ling), Honey-fried licorice root (Zhi gan cao), Fresh ginger root (Sheng jiang), Mint (Bo he), Tree peony root bark (Mu dan pi), Gardenia fruit (Zhi zi)
Directions for use:
Shake Well before each use.
Maintenance Serving: Dissolve 1-2 droppers (1/2 tsp.) in warm water or juice 2-3 times daily.
Augmented Serving: Take 1 full tsp. 2 to 3 times daily in warm water or juice or as directed by a qualified herbalist familiar with the use of Chinese herbs and formulas.
To evaporate alcohol place in hot water.