Cold & Flu Time Chinese Herbal Tea
This product is currently sold out.
Size 1.06oz, 20 teabags
What it is:
This comforting and delicious traditional Chinese herbal tea helps the body to naturally maintain balance, without the use of ephedra. The herbs in this tea have a long history of traditional use to help support the healthy function of the respiratory system. Mulberry and Imperata (cogongrass) is used to help support healthy nasal and sinus function and healthy breathing. Honeysuckle, Kudzu, Fang Feng, Isatis and Chinese Mint are used to help support throat health. Ginger is used to help support healthy stomach and digestive system function.
✔ Cold and flu
✔ Compromised immune system
✔ Respiratory weakness
- Helpful at resisting colds
- Boosts the immune and respiratory system
- Supports the health of the mucous membranes of the nose and the throat
Traditional Chinese medicine benefits:
- Diffuses lung Qi
- Disperses wind
- Detoxifies heat
- For best results, start drinking at the first sign of discomfort and continue as needed.
- Children 6-12 years, drink half a cup, maximum 2 cups a day.
- immune system
Gets the entire family through the cold season year after year.
Gets the entire family through the cold season year after year. This is really a super blend of herbs for clear sinuses and improved immune system. It also has great flavor.