Size: 1 oz (w/dropper included)-- approx. 10 days supply
MADE IN USA
What is it?:
Dissolve Kidney Stones Herbal Tincture is a modern formula based on TCM principles and traditions that is designed to address "stone dysuria" (shi lin syndrome in TCM language) and dissolve kidney stones and stones in the urinary tract.
One of the herbs in this formula that specifically breaks down stones is chanca piedra, also known as the "stone breaker" herb. The herb is alkaline in nature, so it may help prevent acidic kidney stones and is often used as an over-the-counter alternative to the prescription potassium citrate (which is an alkalizing agent that is commonly used in Western medicine to prevent acidic kidney stones).
Three other herbs in this formula have been traditionally used for centuries in TCM to dissolve stones and treat shi lin syndrome, and the remaining herbs in this formula help promote urination and relieve pain.
1. This is intended to be a support formula only and not a replacement for professional diagnosis and guidance. People with kidney infection or acute pain from the kidney stones should seek medical help immediately; along the same lines, if pain from a UTI starts radiating to the back, this could signal a kidney infection and medical treatment is needed.
2. Do not use this formula if pregnant or nursing.
What is it good for:
- Kidney stones
- stones in the urinary tract
- stanguria (covers a host of urinary dysfunctions, aka shi lin syndrome in the language of Chinese Medicine).
Traditional Chinese medicine benefits:
- dissolves stones
- addresses shi lin syndrome
- drains damp
What else you might like to know:
It is important to understand that Chinese herbs work by restoring balance to the body. This means that you usually have to take an herb or a formula for a longer period of time than you would with pharmaceuticals in order to get results-- usually at least a month, and often times longer than that... it all depends on the individual and the nature of the ailment being addressed.
Ingredients: Lysimachia herb (Jin qian cao), Lygodium spores (Hai jin sha), inner lining/membrane of chicken gizzard (Ji nei jin), Alisma rhizome (Ze xie), Polyporous (Zhu ling), Poria fungus (Fu ling), Chinese clematis root (Wei ling xian), Bitter orange (Zhi ke), Toosendan fruit (Chuan lian zi), Corydalis tuber (Yan hu suo), Chanca Piedra - (Phyllanthus Amarus), Cat's Whisker's Herb (Hua shi cao)
Directions for use:
Shake Well before each use.
Maintenance Serving: Dissolve 1-2 droppers (1/2 tsp.) in warm water or juice 2-3 times daily.
Augmented Serving: Take 1 full tsp. 2 to 3 times daily in warm water or juice or as directed by a qualified herbalist familiar with the use of Chinese herbs and formulas.
To evaporate alcohol place in hot water.