Jade Windscreen (Yu Ping Feng San) Herbal Tincture
This product is currently sold out.
Size: 1 oz (w/dropper included)-- approx. 10 days supply
MADE IN USA
What is it?:
Jade Windscreen (Yu Ping Feng San) Herbal Tincture is a classic Chinese Herbal Medicine formula designed for people who frequently catch colds and have weak immune systems. It works by slowly strengthening the defensive qi layers over time to build a sort of "barrier" against sickness (a "Jade Screen" of protection, if you will)...
This formula needs to be taken for 3-5 months to really take hold and its effects are powerful. It can help prevent:
- recurring colds and flus, covid-19 (coronavirus)*
- upper respiratory tract infections
- allergic rhinitis.
What is it good for:
- long-term support and maintenance of a healthy immune system
- preventing colds, flu, coronavirus, and other upper respiratory infections
Traditional Chinese medicine benefits:
- tonifies wei qi
secures the exterior (replenishes energy, consolidates the defense system, and inhibits sweating)
What else you might like to know:
* With all of the anxiety surrounding covid-19, let's take a moment to be simple and direct about Jade Screen Liquid Tincture: it is only effective as a preventative measure; once you are sick, this formula will not help you get better. If you do feel something coming on, perhaps try Yin Qiao Tang or Gan Mao Ling Tang... If it's after 24-48 hours since the onset of symptoms and the invading pathogen has sunk down below the surface and set up deeper in the body, then there are other formulas to use (depending on the specific symptoms the individual is showing). The point is that by the time you are sick it's already too late to use Jade Screen and expect to see any improvement.
Ingredients: Astragalus root (Huang qi), White atractylodes root (Bai zhu), Siler root (Fang feng)
Directions for use:
Shake Well before each use.
Maintenance Serving: Dissolve 1-2 droppers (1/2 tsp.) in warm water or juice 2-3 times daily.
Augmented Serving: Take 1 full tsp. 2 to 3 times daily in warm water or juice or as directed by a qualified herbalist familiar with the use of Chinese herbs and formulas.
To evaporate alcohol place in hot water.