Jiaogulan Cha (100% Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Herbal Tea)
This product is currently sold out.
Size 1.41 oz, 20 teabags
What it is:
Jiaogulan Cha, or Gynostemma Herbal Tea, is the best kept secret for anti-aging and replenishing your body. Do not be misguided by the name on the box (Kolestro Buster Tea) - behind the zany packaging is serious, pure extract of Gynostemma Pentaphyllum, which has been called "Miracle Grass" for its ability to help the body in countless ways. Acclaimed by herbalists as "China's Immortality Herb", we love our Gynostemma tea because it is a 100% all natural green tea that has a mild, slightly sweet taste without any sugar or other additives.
Which concerns is it good for?
✔ High cholesterol
✔ High blood pressure
✔ Heart function
✔ Weak immune system
✔ Low stamina and endurance
✔ Stress and anxiety
✔ Memory loss
✔ Hair loss
- Promotes vascular flexibility and encourages blood flow
- Soothes irritation
- Supports normal cholesterol levels
- Promotes normal blood sugar
- Encourages a healthy weight
- Helps with blood pressure maintenance
- Supports the immune system
- Supports liver function
- Promotes awareness and mental sharpness
- Encourages a relaxed state
Traditional Chinese medicine benefits:
- Clears heat
- Tonifies Qi
- Expels stagnation
- Enhances Yin and supports Yang
What else you need to know:
Jiaogulan can also be used for treatment of poor appetite, cough, chronic bronchitis, ongoing stomach pain (chronic gastritis), pain and swelling (inflammation), ulcers, constipation, stress, gallstones, obesity, cancer, diabetes, trouble sleeping (insomnia), backache, and pain. In a 2010 12-week study by the National Institute of Health, Gynostemma tea on a daily basis can decrease insulin resistance significantly in Type 2 Diabetes patients with no adverse effects regarding kidney, liver, or gastrointestinal function.
- Steep 1-2 teabags each time with boiling water for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Can drink up to three times daily.