Po Chai Pills for Indigestion
This product is currently sold out.
Size 0.67 fl. oz (18.9g), 10 vials
Also called Bao Ji Wan
What it is:
Po Chai Pills are highly-regarded for providing an almost instant relief to symptoms related to indigestion.
Which concerns is it good for?
✔ Bloating and cramps
✔ Stomach aches
✔ Acid regurgitation
✔ Morning sickness
✔ Motion sickness
- Immediately relieves stomach aches
- Supports indigestion
- Gentle, mild formula
Traditional Chinese medicine benefits:
- Harmonizes the stomach
- Resolves counterflow of stomach
- Transforms dampness
- Dispels pathogenic factors
What else you need to know:
Po Chai Pills do not need to be taken daily. Use as needed, like half an hour before taking a trip to prevent motion sickness or on the onset of stomach discomfort or hangover. In food poisoning cases, the formula Huo Xiang Zheng Qi Pian is preferred.
- For adults, take 1 full vial with water up to 3 times a day (with or without food).
- For severe indigestion, take 1 to 2 vials every two hours, 4 times each day.
- For children, the dose should be reduced to half.