Yunnan Baiyao Plasters
This variant is currently sold out
Size 5 plasters (4" x 2.5" each)
✔ Open wounds
What it is:
Yunnan Paiyao is the best-known household Chinese medicine used to stop bleeding and promote healing from wounds or internal injuries. In it's plaster form, it works great for arthritis, joint soreness, strains, bruises, backaches, sprains, and larger wounds. This plaster is fairly neutral in temperature and can be used for acute injuries, even with swelling or inflammation. It is particularly useful for acute sprains with accumulation of blood and fluids.
- Helps coagulate bleeding
- Relieves pain and swelling
- Good for small to large areas, patches may be cut and customized
- Safe for dogs and horses
Traditional Chinese medicine benefits:
- Treats blood stasis and pain
- Activates blood circulation
- Reduces swelling
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Remove plaster from plastic back label and apply.
- Do not use more than 2 per day.
Camphor (10%), Menthol (3%), Borneol, Chinese Yam, Herba Geranii, Lanolin, Ginseng, Rosin, Rubber (for plaster backing), Vaseline, Zinc Oxide