Size 1.05 oz (30g), 60 tablets
What it is:
Zuo Gui Wan Yinourish Remedy is highly effective in treating kidney Yin deficiency and restoring the jing (essence). Symptoms are wide ranging but could include low libido, dizziness, ringing of the ears, night sweats, hot flashes, low back pain, seminal emission, dribbling urine, and, in females, irregular menstruation and dry vagina. This formula is used to treat infertility for both sexes, erectile dysfunction, menopause symptoms, uterine bleeding, amenorrhea, and atrophic vaginitis.
✔ Male impotence
✔ Lower back pain
✔ Hot flashes
✔ Female infertility
- Restores libido and energy
- Support kidney functions
- Promotes body's reuptake of fluids
- Support the lower back
Traditional Chinese medicine benefits:
- Nourishes kidney Yin
- Increases Jing
What else you need to know:
Zuo Gui Wan Yinourish is a classic formula that has been successfully used in the clinical treatment of infertility. It is usually prescribed for female patients with infertility when fertility issues arise that show signs of kidney Yin deficiency. On the other hand, Zuo Gui Wan is also widely used as an herbal remedy for impotence and male infertility.
- Take 5 to 7 pills, 2 to 3 times per day.
- For minor symptoms of kidney Yin deficiency, results should be seen within 3 to 5 weeks.
- For amenorrhea and/or female infertility the formula is generally taken daily for 2 to 3 months.